Wednesday 26 October 2016

A DAY AT THE SEASIDE


There is something so beautiful and serene about the seaside on a bright winters day, the light is cool and definitely flattering for us bloggers!.  Lizzy and I took advantage of a crisp bright day and took ourselves off to Bridlington for a few hours.  It was so lovely to share the beach with the hardy dog walkers and very few other people.  We both took advantage of the day and took pictures for a blog post, a link to Lizzy's is here.


 I sported one of my favourite Autumn jackets - a black and white knitted piece from COS.  As you know they are one of my go to stores for coats and jackets and this one must be at least three years old now.   I am delighted to say that COS has now opened in Leeds in the rather swanky new Victoria Gate shopping centre.  We went to the opening evening and I was very impressed by what we saw and can't wait to go back and get some serious shopping done.


I teamed the jacket with a long line V neck sweater, also from COS (they have a range of these in different colours) , and some black skinny leg jeans from Won Hundred.  The boots were from last years Uterque collection but there are plenty of this style around on the high street at the moment.  I am never out of ankle boots in the winter so will be heading for the shops soon to add to my collection.  I have an awful tendency to find a pair that are really comfy, then wear them to death and really miss them when they are just too past their best. 


I just love this style of jacket as it is so easy to style and looks great with a casual outfit.  It is really cosy too and hasn't been plagued by the current trend for poppers on coats or jackets - why oh why does anyone think that looks good on a coat?  Great when done up but really ugly when left undone and just looks like a cheap alternative to buttons.




I can't remember the last time I had been to Bridlington, having always favoured Whitby but I just loved what we saw and really need to go back and explore some more. 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Searching for new scent can overwhelm with most of the smells available. Not simply are there unlimited smells open, there are similarly interesting aroma obsessions. Blossoms, a fundamental part of any aroma; particularly looking like fragrant sprouts, frequently rich in nuance. Here are conceivable outcomes for the best perfume for men, best smells for women, cologne, versace fragrance, aromas, hugo supervisor aroma and ladies fragrance.

    ReplyDelete

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig