Wednesday 31 August 2016

NEW OUTFITS

A little bit of shopping has been going on here - after all it is the Sale season so the perfect excuse to add to our wardrobes.  As usual we have chosen very different outfits - from monotone greys for Anne H  to much brighter colours for Anne C.  Let us know what you think in the comments below and what colour you would favour.  



This outfit was purchased in the Joseph sale.  I really love their trousers and look at every sale to see what is available as they are so beautifully cut and finished and are a perfect length for my height. These are in a lovely soft silver grey, which they bill as Putty, and are in a linen mix fabric.  I was really thrilled to find this top that matches the trousers so perfectly and is the shape I love so much.    There is a matching blazer to these trousers, but that made the look all too corporate for my liking so I went with just these two pieces.




I have accessorised the outfit with a necklace from The White Company that I have had for absolutely ages and I love because you can wrap it to suit any length, I like to tie low on the chest so that it breaks the line when wearing a higher neckline.  The cuff is MaxMara and I found it in a vintage shop and the classic court shoes are from Dune London, purchased last year.


The top has a cotton knit front and rayon/cotton mix back with a deep vent for added interest. 


And now for Anne C with her palette of brights and diamante - her favourite style! The bright calypso blue silk top has a matching vest attached and is from Phase Eight and is currently in the sale - although I did pay full price for it the week before it went into the sale!

The white jeans are from Marks and Spencers, although you cannot see the embellished diamante trim around the pockets. The diamante flip flops were bought last year also from M&S, though they have similar ones here.

The champagne is courtesy of my good friends and neightbours who were celebrating a 65th birthday with a barbeque for family and friends!



The accessories are not new, I was wearing my summer sunnies, bought around 18 months ago, from Bvlgari, but are still available online in different colours.

The very bling cuff watch was bought at a jewellery party and the two small rings are Swarovski, while the larger one was a boutique buy - unfortunately not real diamonds!!

The earrings were another jewellery party buy (I love jewellery parties!) and the beaded necklace was bought in a boutique in Santorini.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig