Friday 29 January 2016

COLOURFUL COATS

Anne C. here now!  As you can see from a couple of my coats (below) I love colour!  The first one is from Marks and Spencer early last year and is a fuscia pink wool 3/4 coat which I love.  I have teamed it with a co-ordinating scarf and gloves (also M&S), and black skinny trousers.  My boots are suede with black studded heels and are from Primark (this season)! I like to mix up quality items with budget chain store - and Primark shoes and boots are probably the most comfortable I have ever worn!

The second shot is one of my favourite coats of all time and I daren't tell you how old it is.  I tend to wear this as an evening coat if I'm going somewhere slightly special as it's a bit longer and covers up dresses which I would wear for a night out.  This one was bought from Kaleidoscope mail order.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looking elegant! My wife Daria is very concerned about her clothing, especially in winter season. She purchases cheap coats for winter and always choose the best! For me she looks so pretty in every season.

    ReplyDelete

© Sensational Baby Boomers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig